Ok Egoraptor’s vines are funnier than Jon’s
ARIN WHAT EVEN IS YOUR CHIN JESUS CHRIST
Smooooch ・∀・ -秋葉工房 mix- DJ COMMAND
I need this tonight!!!
I just wanted to thank the whole Tumblr community for being absolutely great and while we do have our ups and downs, I still appreciate the enthusiasm and support that has lightened up my days! I’ve been seeing many giveaways recently and I thought I would just provide more chances.
I can’t provide all that much but I still want to give a chance!
FIRST PLACE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
- 2 3DS games of their choice! Can be released already or pre-ordered!
- A $25 gift card to any site they desire (Amazon, Thinkgeek, etc.)
SECOND PLACE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
- 1 3DS game of their choice!
- A $25 gift card to any site they desire!
- You can reblog and like! Though please only reblog once since Tumblr only counts it as once!
- Do not use a giveaway blog to reblog this. I will be checking.
- There will be two winners decided through a number randomiser.
- It is NOT necessary to follow me!
- This is an international giveaway! I will be buying the games from your closest Amazon store to make sure it is with your region.
- The giveaway deadline is at the 1st of July, 2013!
- Please make sure your inbox is open and be willing to give an address. If you don’t reply within 48 hours, the prize will go to someone else.
If you have anymore questions, send an ask to my inbox! Thank you and good luck!
Here are eight foods/meals/ideas that we make ALL the time, especially with warmer weather coming. These take very little prep time, minimal ingredients, and have staying power. I think I consumed at least half of these in the last week! If you want staple food ideas beyond salads & tacos (my mainstays), try a couple of these out this summer :)
- almond parmesan, perfect for pasta & salads
- balsamic chickpeas
- tofu canadian bacon - if you hate tofu or have never tried it, you should start here
- simple flatbread, on which we make pizzas with at least once weekly
- caramel corn
- chocolate peanut butter cream, a fridge staple for me in the summer
- pimm’s cups morning noon and night ;P
- watermelon ice cubes, a freezer essential in the summer
I think regardless of style or personality, your character should run properly. Awkward run ruins everything.
Don’t believe me? Try running the wrong way, see how far that gets you.
Day 7 of being Mayor in Sencha
RAIN! I was pretty excited it was raining all day cause I could finally fish for the Coelacanth! Unfortunately the Nookling Junction has not been upgraded to a convenience store yet :( so looks like I’ll have to wait a little bit longer. Pretty much the same ol’ same ol’ in Sencha!
Stay tuned for tomorrow!
Day 6 as mayor of Sencha!
Leif’s store finally opened up and checked that out. Pretty much been going around catching bugs and giving them to Nat :P My birdwing butterfly got 132 points (which is funny cause Curt also caught one but only got 92 points).
All in all not a whole lot since this event was going on, but seriously excited for tomorrow since I believe the Nookington Junction will finally be upgraded :D
Tune in for tomorrow!