CS5 Brushes ( works with CS6 )
CS4 Brushes ( works with all versions prior to CS4 )
A lot of people ask me while livestreaming what brushes I use, and since I only use some out of certain brush packs, I figured it’d be easier to just clump the ones I use the most together.
If you want to download all the content from the original brush packs, you can download them here:
k04sk Brushes ( also a combination - credits in their description. has a TON of brushes to experiment with!!)
castrochew Brushes - Skin and Hair Texture Brushes
if you have any problems downloading / getting brushes to work, please let me know :8)
Psy boasts that he’s a real man who drinks a whole cup of coffee in one gulp, for example, insisting he wants a women who drinks coffee. “I think some of you may be wondering why he’s making such a big deal out of coffee, but it’s not your ordinary coffee,” U.S.-based Korean blogger Jea Kim wrote at her site, My Dear Korea. (Her English-subtitled translation of the video is at right.) “In Korea, there’s a joke poking fun at women who eat 2,000-won (about $2) ramen for lunch and then spend 6,000 won on Starbucks coffee.” They’re called Doenjangnyeo, or “soybean paste women” for their propensity to crimp on essentials so they can over-spend on conspicuous luxuries, of which coffee is, believe it or not, one of the most common. “The number of coffee shops has gone up tremendously, particularly in Gangnam,” Hong said. “Coffee shops have become the place where people go to be seen and spend ridiculous amounts of money.”
spoiler: Gangnam Style is DEEP AS HELL
YOU GUYS NEARLY 11,000 OF YOU PUT UP WITH ME ON A DAILY BASIS. You guys listen to more of my crap than my own boyfriend generally does. That deserves rewarding. So this is an extra SPECIAL tea give away, and there will be THREE winners. Oh my god. Want a chance to become one of those lucky three people? Read on and follow directions.
- First Place Prize: A set of all seven Sherlock Shipper tea blends [Sherlock/Moriarty, Sherlock/Irene, Moriarty/Moran, Mycroft/Lestrade, Lestrade/John, Lestrade/Molly, Molly/Moriarty]
- Second Place Prize: A set of all four* Avengers Teas [Thor, Loki, Steve Rogers, and Coulson *and possibly also Tony Stark if I make a tea for him soon]
- Third Place Prize: A set of all three Doctor Who Teas [The TARDIS, Amy Pond, and Rory]
- IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE PRIZE PACKS: Each winner will get ONE blend specially created for them. It can be a character or ship or show or book or whatever that I haven’t done that they’d like me to do. It can even be a blend made based on THEM. Whatever the winners would like. They each get to request one, and they will receive it with their other teas.
I MIGHT ADD TO THESE PRIZES. If this gets reblogged like, a lot, or something, I might lose my head and also send the winners mugs to go with their tea. Or a book. WE’LL SEE.
- Anyone ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD can enter EXCEPT AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND!! I am SUPER sorry for my followers down under because not only do you have to put up with terrifying wild life, you can’t even allow tea to be imported to help comfort you. Sorry, there’s like, crazy laws and stuff.
- You do not have to be following me to win, but it might be helpful to keep track of updates or changes (if any). Plus I plan to make some blends for other fandoms in the future, so if tea is your thing, it might not be a bad idea?
- Only two reblogs a day allowed.I did not realize how often people would reblog my last big give away soooo I’m going to enforce this LOL. You can reblog on as many days as you’d like, but yeah, only 2 reblogs a day please. I’ll be checking.
- LIKES DON’T COUNT. Sorry! You have to reblog!
- The give away will end and I will choose the winners on FRIDAY JUNE 1ST. I’ll probably do the drawing late at night on that day, so I’m going to say I’ll stop counting reblogs at 10 p.m. EST. Winners may not be announced until the next day or so, just to be aware!
- Here’s how the winners will be selected: Just like all of my other give aways, I’ll compile a spreadsheet or numbered list of all of the reblogs, and I’ll use the number generator on random.org to chose a number and find the corresponding username on the list. The first number I draw will win the first place prize (or, if they are more into Avengers or Doctor Who, they may chose one of the other prizes). Second number I draw will win the second place prize (or a choice between whatever two packs remain), and the third number drawn will receive the last prize!
[5/20 UPDATE] Dudes you guys are on a ROLL with this! I promised that if it hit 25k notes by the end of this weekend, I’d add another prize pack and, well, it happened. So now instead of three winners, FOUR people will win a prize. Same rules apply as before. The first place winner gets first choice of the prizes, then the second place winner, then so on. So what teas am I adding? CABIN PRESSURE!
Thanks so much everyone! You guys seriously are just the best, and odds are, I may end up adding another prize pack at 35K or something if it actually gets to that o_o
[5/21 UPDATE] DANG GUYS. ANOTHER ADDITION ALREADY!
Not another prize pack, per se, BUT, I am possibly doubling the number of final winners. Basically, when I draw names for the prizes, the people that the winners reblogged the contest from will ALSO win the prize that the person drawn chooses. If the winner reblogged from me or themselves, they’ll still only get one prize. And I’m not going to win a prize in my own contest so….
Anyway, I guess this is a good reason to encourage your followers to reblog the contest from your blogs or something 8D;
[5/24] YOU GUYS ARE INSANE. SO. This has reached 35k. And I said earlier that if I created a Tony Stark blend, I’d add it to the Avengers Prize Pack. Well, I made Tony Stark, so he’s adding. But then I also made Bruce Banner, Clint Barton, and Natasha Romanoff as well. So I’m also going to add THOSE to the Avengers prize pack as well.
And hell, since I’m somehow about to hit 15k followers too (what are you guys even thinking, honestly), here’s another new prize pack so the number of potential winners is increasing:
Uh…. if this hits 50k I’ll think of something good.
Finally the last day of this crazy give away. I’ll actually allow you to reblog this until midnight EST tonight. I plan on sitting at home tomorrow, marathoning Doctor Who while I count all of the notes, so expect a winner ….sometime this weekend.
And, by some miracle, this crazy thing soared past 50k notes, and as I said, I’m going to add another prize pack!
My Harry Potter teas just came this morning and they all smell AMAZING! So The final prize pack will be a set consisting of James Potter, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, Peter Pettigrew, and Severus Snape! (As well as a customized blend requested by the winner).
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
trading all the wasted times
jared/misha. adult. 36,000 words. au.
Jared Padalecki could easily categorize his life by movie genre. His teen years were the offbeat comedy that found him floundering through a gay crisis and crushing on his straight best friend, followed by the indie drama that started with said friend moving away after graduation. His ensuing existential crisis culminated in him dropping out of college and moving out to L.A. on a whim. He wasn’t expecting to cross paths with Jensen again, but that’s what sends his life veering into romantic comedy territory. Because it’s not Jensen that he wants anymore. It’s Misha, Jensen’s eccentric and gorgeous yoga instructor roommate, that just might end up being Jared’s happy ending.
STORY by _mournthewicked (alovething)
ART by daggomus_prime (daggomusprime)
written for sassy_minibang @ lj
The moment when a kid’s show has awesome music in it. :)
I love everything about this episode. “IT IS TIME TO MAKE DA MAGICS.
yesss. i love this episode so much. and the musiiiiic <3
Sweeeeeeeeet~! I need to start watching the episodes again cause I get distracted with other pretty shows *3*
Haha! Okay so first off; HI!! Its great to meet ya and that you both are following me :) plus that you both have AWESOME art blogs! TOTALLY FOLLOWIN’ YA BACK <3333